Bruges away anyone?

So not quite a huge repercussion of leaving a load of free loading selfish bastards behind then. There must be something City related that we can blame Brexit on.....the fuck up with tickets?
Only one person bringing up Brexit as far as I can tell - and make no mistake about it, the difficulties of planning the trip are increased because we're no longer part of the EU. Different entry requirements make planning difficult and then there are additional testing costs, insurance costs, and mobile phone costs (for the majority) also likely to be incurred as a direct result.

Its still possible to travel, its just a bit more difficult and more expensive.

Its of no relevance to the thread though so if you want to discuss it further, there's a thread for it.

Only one person bringing up Brexit as far as I can tell - and make no mistake about it, the difficulties of planning the trip are increased because we're no longer part of the EU. Different entry requirements make planning difficult and then there are additional testing costs, insurance costs, and mobile phone costs (for the majority) also likely to be incurred as a direct result.

Its still possible to travel, its just a bit more difficult and more expensive.

Its of no relevance to the thread though so if you want to discuss it further, there's a thread for it.
I know there is a separate thread but I have a right of reply to a rant that clearly was a) blaming brexit and b) was clearly wrong. Perhaps your lengthy post telling of the various alleged problems of leaving the e.u. are better in that particular thread. What higher phone costs have got to do with posters wrongly being warned they will have quarantine in Belgium I don't know.

I know there is a separate thread but I have a right of reply to a rant that clearly was a) blaming brexit and b) was clearly wrong. Perhaps your lengthy post telling of the various alleged problems of leaving the e.u. are better in that particular thread. What higher phone costs have got to do with posters wrongly being warned they will have quarantine in Belgium I don't know.
Whatever you think of Brexit, not being in the EU has made it more difficult to go to this game.

Genuinely confused - who had a rant?

The country you are going to put the responsibility on the doorstep of the airline similar to passports.
If you ever turned up in another country without a passport they would be heavily fined and have to pay for your return to the UK.
Covid checks are the same, they will not let you board if you cant show proof of a neg. test.
You don’t have to have a negative test to put the plane just answer about the vaccines the test is done on day one or two on your arrival which means you have to isolate for 15 minutes while we wait for your results even now as it’sAs it says day one or day two if you don’t get it on day one you could be walking about with Covid till day two no sense made of this my head is hurting

You don’t have to have a negative test to put the plane just answer about the vaccines the test is done on day one or two on your arrival which means you have to isolate for 15 minutes while we wait for your results even now as it’sAs it says day one or day two if you don’t get it on day one you could be walking about with Covid till day two no sense made of this my head is hurting
I know, I fancy the trip but the hassle is too much. I want to visit that church or whatever it was in the film

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.