Brum v Rags

If Brum had any bollocks, they could've scored and gone on to win this.

United are not as good as they are made out to be. How they're undefeated I do not know.

Any lower-table team who attacks them, and goes for it, will beat them.

I'd of bet money of Blackpool being the first team to beat them, but that got postponed.

Also, they're fans are sad twats. Immediately, as the ball hits the net, facebook status' are updated. That is a crime in my eyes.

Lost Pilot said:
how come their fans always invade the pitch and the club never sort them out?
"invade the pitch" hang abou tto rags went on to celebrate hardly a pitch invasion

They will win the league because Chelsea have dropped too many points, Arsenal are too inconsistent, and they have games on us and are taking advantage of it, plus have this strange consistency even when they are as dire as they are today.

The "mercurial" Bulgarian!

I have fooking heard it all now!

banbury_blue said:
I want to know who will be happier when Wayne Rooney finally scores from open play thou? United fans, Wayne himself or the whole Sky Sports team?

Tyler has a box of Kleenex at the ready.....

Tricky_Trev said:
The rags are going to stroll to the premier league title this season, unfortunately.

LoveCity said:
They will win the league because Chelsea have dropped too many points, Arsenal are too inconsistent, and they have games on us and are taking advantage of it, plus have this strange consistency even when they are as dire as they are today.

Sorry lads, but you are talking shite.

They are have stumbled through several games and whilst everyone is saying they expect them to hit top gear soon, no-one is mentioning what happens when they don't stumble through games with a scabby result and get beat.

Its like everyone is sat in the corner with their fingers in their ears saying "na, na, na, I can't hear you".

Who would have thought Chelsea would hit a sticky patch?

Also, one of their games in hand is at Stamford Bridge, so still a lot to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.