Bruno Alves

mike channon´s windmill

Thought this guy was solid as fook in the Euros.Seems to have gone completely under the radar but now Les & QPR appear to be in for him. His style is ready made for the PL imo and I bet he would be reasonably priced as well
Thoughts anyone?

I agree he looked solid at the Euro's but he isn't the quickest. I think he reads the game well but I'm not sure he would do well in the premier league. The very best central defenders need pace - if only to get them out of trouble.

Three years ago yes, not now. He'd be an immense signing for QPR though.

mike channon´s windmill said:
mansour's tow ropes said:

Not a bad donkey then keeping Spain quiet!

I'm with you fella, he's a decent player and with him no doubt being relatively cheap then he'd be a cracking signing to provide cover.

IIRC we were interested a couple of years ago and were being quoted circa 25mil for his services.

Not posted for a while as I have just been taking it all in... There Re some on here who are sounding like spoilt arrogant b&stards. We are starting to sound like scum fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.