Bruno Guimaraes

There’s not a chance Lewis leaves on loan. He will get plenty of game time this season

If he goes to Newcastle that would be the end of his time at city in my view. We would be shipping out a long term player for a quick fix.
I love Rico, top quality and superb reader of a game but he needs to be playing regularly and he won't be getting that with us, injuries apart.

A year of top PL football would be superb for him, then he comes back next summer.

I love Rico, top quality and superb reader of a game but he needs to be playing regularly and he won't be getting that with us, injuries apart.

A year of top PL football would be superb for him, then he comes back next summer.
I disagree. I think he will be getting regular game time this year, whether that’s in midfield or right back. It will be the same situation next year.

If he goes to Newcastle he’s not coming back. He’s good enough now to start for us

I disagree. I think he will be getting regular game time this year, whether that’s in midfield or right back. It will be the same situation next year.

If he goes to Newcastle he’s not coming back. He’s good enough now to start for us

Won’t be midfield , Pep put him at right back , he will stay at right back. Until he’s more experienced like Foden. We’ve seen it with youngsters under Pep.

So his game time will probably be league cup and fa cup early rounds. As Kyle’s captain so he will play all the games

Won’t be midfield , Pep put him at right back , he will stay at right back. Until he’s more experienced like Foden. We’ve seen it with youngsters under Pep.

So his game time will probably be league cup and fa cup early rounds. As Kyle’s captain so he will play all the games
Unless I’m forgetting Kyle didn’t start quite a few games last season. Lewis will be starting games in my opinion.

20 field players including Nico O'Reilly...13 of them are Prem proven as far as success goes as well as CL proven with one of those in decline and another always injured. Another is an aging superstar coming off a serious injury. Two more have suffered soft tissue injuries year in and year out. And the superstar striker has a bit of a history with niggles and no discernable back up...Do the math and let the debate begin...I'll start. Love this team but 1000% too light by a minimum of 2 legit players...
We have to buy a couple of players, we stand still and its going to be a struggle for 5 in a row

Nunes, Rico and dare I say Grealish?
Newcastle are one of the last teams that need a wing back, so unless they plan on playing him in the midfield, they will have little interest in Rico. They have arguably two of the best wingback prospects in England right now in Lewis Hall and Timo Livramento. Not to mention Dan Burn and Trippier. Can't see it being him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.