Bruno Guimaraes

Nunes+ money probs the only way a player is involved. Like Nunes a lot and I think he gets a lot of unwarranted slack but Bruno G is a level higher so would probs do a deal if it was offered. Maybe 50+Nunes
What do you mean by 'unwarranted slack'? Did you mean 'stick'. I just can't reconcile it with your claim to 'like Nunes a lot...'

I think we’d hope that someone else comes in for him so it gets the ball rolling so to speak, then we can swoop in.

On who mate? And actually achievable players this summer? It’s seems it’s Pep that wants him?
he won't want to go from top dog first choice starter to rotating, he doesn't get in ahead of rodri and berny foden & kev of played more pivot/forward for me.

Jist think it would be a lot of money for someone who would probably want to leave withing a season, if not a regular, as he is good enough to start for most teams not be a squad player.

then again maybe he is happy to do that

he won't want to go from top dog first choice starter to rotating, he doesn't get in ahead of rodri and berny foden & kev of played more pivot/forward.

be a lot of money for someone who would probably want to leave withing a season, if not a regular, as he is good enough to start for most teams.not be a squad player

I think Kev will be a rotation player this season to be honest mate, same with Kovacic

he won't want to go from top dog first choice starter to rotating, he doesn't get in ahead of rodri and berny foden & kev of played more pivot/forward for me.

Jist think it would be a lot of money for someone who would probably want to leave withing a season, if not a regular, as he is good enough to start for most teams not be a squad player.

then again maybe he is happy to do that
I once knew a squad that included KDB, Gundo, D Silva, Bernardo, Rodri, and Fernandinho...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.