Bruno Mars

i'd rather listen to a gay cat getting slowly strangled to death under water.

fucking horrendous music.

ban-mcfc said:

fcking horrendous music.

Thats your opinion which is probably shared by millions and also have millions disagreeing with you.

He's obviously very talented and the bluemoon ethos seems to be dislike anyone who is sucessful.

johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:

fcking horrendous music.

Thats your opinion which is probably shared by millions and also have millions disagreeing with you.

He's obviously very talented and the bluemoon ethos seems to be dislike anyone who is sucessful.
Nah, my ethos is his music is garbage, ergo I do not like him.

johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:

fcking horrendous music.

Success is fine, but if you look like a twat with it then i'm afraid bm law dictates you are a twat and shall be labled as one for all time.

+ sunglasses indoors = immidiate death sentence.

Seems alright in interviews.
He's obviously very talented writing music that has been successful for himself and others (pretty certain he wrote "forget you" for cee lo green)

I don't particularly enjoy his music but it doesn't mean it's shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.