Bruno Zuculini - Now officially a blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruno Zuculini

SrilankanBlue said:
@City_Watch 2m
Sky Italy's Di Marzio confirms City have signed Bruno Zuculini (20, MF) from Racing Club. Around £2m, 5-year contract, player joins in June.

@City_Watch 2m
Zuculini isn't joining City earlier because he hopes to break into Argentina's World Cup squad and is a weekly starter at Racing Club.

Haha within a minute of each other.

We seem to have gone up a notch in signing players early. Seems to me long gone are the days of pissing around. Get in.

Obvs no-one here has seen him play. But to get a 20 year old on the verge of breaking into a very strong Argentinian nation squad for this little is good business. Even if he turns out crap, fee is so small no skin of our nose really.

K-Bo said:
Obvs no-one here has seen him play. But to get a 20 year old on the verge of breaking into a very strong Argentinian nation squad for this little is good business. Even if he turns out crap, fee is so small no skin of our nose really.

Happen to stumble on a game recently, because Direct TV is the haven for an American football fan. About half the team was young players. 3 man midfield and the team had played with a bit of width and he was looking to move forward in an advance position.

Bright future.

Blue Haze said:
Great news. Also like the fact we are paying them to ensure good relations. We don't want to come across as vultures like Milan.

Hopefully it'll put us in good stead for the next guy we want off them, they'll remember we treated them with respect and fairly. As much as we have to stop getting fucked around in the transfer market we also have to start building good relationships.

The fact he's trying to break into that squad, and cost so little makes me think this is a great transfer. High potential, minimal loss in even the worst case scenario.

Is this one actually done? I mean its all gone abit quiet and I don't think the story was mention by much of the English media?! No has seen him about the club or anything, would he not have a look round before agreeing to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.