Bryan Robson fighting cancer...

All the best to Robbo - get well soon - a real leader for club and country

He also has a sense of humour as I remember him laughing with the blues fans at the Mike Duxbury testimonial when the whole scoreboard end went up with a chorus of "Robson,Robson show us yer dick" following an incident where he was caught flashing somewhere

Football allegiances have to be put to one side in moments like this. I hope he makes a full recovery and appears in football again. I never saw him play, but he seems like he was a good laugh, especially considering he laughed when the City fan shouted 'Bryan, I've got yer fish'.

Good luck to Bryan.

Cancer doesn't have to be terminal these days, even at an advanced stage, so he might be okay. I hope he makes a full recovery.

I hope some of rag wumming twats that come on here happen take a look at this thread. It might shut them up for five minutes about how City dishonour United's Munich dead and it might even shut some of the scummers up about Marc Vivien Foe. It's a breath of fresh air to read the sentiments expressed by the posters on this thread, especially when you consider the fact that Robson was a more hated figure than most.

Scum on both sides of course, but they are the minority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.