BT or Virgin

Do you use a lot of bandwidth when it comes to the internet ?.

If so the Internet is shit from both Virgin & BT, BT has all sorts of stupid limits (unlimited isn't unlimited) and virgin do all sorts of dodge traffic shaping shit for heavy bandwidth users plus there in bed with the copyright agencies.

getyourratout said:
Got two potential deals here.

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/websales/product.do?id=15163

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=25634 (starter package)

BT one comes with a recorder box. Virgin costs an extra £100. Anyone got either?
Virgin ones got a better phone & internet package. BT has got that vision football matches thing.

I can't decide between the two.

BT Vision was the biggest waste of space I've ever had.

I've always had sky so i may have high standards but, i thought it was crap in comparison to sky. Yes they did football highlights but match of the day was always on before the highlights were available so even without Sky, i was watching highlights before my Vision box could provide the download for them. The only half decent thing about it, is Setanta is free, but ask yourself how often are we on that, and how often are the rags on it!!

If Sky isnt an option, virgin is a good choice. Vision = pants.

I use a lot of bandwidth. I've got virgin phone & 2mb broadband at the minute. I do a lot of downloads ,all legal of course ;)
Is vision that shit? I like the idea of not having to pay an extra ton for a recorder.

Feed-The-Goat said:
skys your best bet i reckon mate, iv been with them for years and not once have i had a problem

I would love to but the house we're in at the minute is rented so can't put a dish up.

Matty said:
I'd much rather have a virgin than BT, no offence Daz!!

Unless that virgin was Anne Widdecombe, in which case I'd have to toss a coin and go with whatever the outcome was......

You could have both?

Joke, before it all goes shitty...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.