BT Sport

well, two minutes on Kompany, two minutes on slagging centrehalves off, and lots on Ronaldo, Zidane (OK, this one's fine) and soon it's time for Bale. Going well so far then.

I see my question has been quoted too . Would have been nice to have been asked if that was ok

Yeah I was thinking that. At least a larger audience got to see it though.

The fact the head of BT sport apologised means they know they messed up.

Currently in Lanzarote and the game is on terrestrial tv over here

Free AND no Michael Owen, they've got the right idea

You should stream it online... got FS1 on and Warren Barton of all people has "gone with his heart" and tipped us to go win the whole thing!

It's so much better than English broadcasting and they keep calling it soccer! Let me guess, Wio/Scholes and Mcmananananaaman the three "impartial" guests?

You should stream it online... got FS1 on and Warren Barton of all people has "gone with his heart" and tipped us to go win the whole thing!

It's so much better than English broadcasting and they keep calling it soccer! Let me guess, Wio/Scholes and Mcmananananaaman the three "impartial" guests?
Wio and mcpointy tonite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.