Bucs V Giants

Rob The Knob

Goin to the game today wearing my City shirt (free ticket)....This is the first time i have been back since Farmer Giles bought the Scum, I was a season ticket holder until that but refuse to line the pockets of a tosser. Having just got back from seeing 13 goals in two matches the Bucs better entertain...Really different atmosphere at American stadiums albeit still intense....My girlfriend (yank) was in awe at at the City support against Arse & Scum...

Rob The Knob said:
Goin to the game today wearing my City shirt (free ticket)....This is the first time i have been back since Farmer Giles bought the Scum, I was a season ticket holder until that but refuse to line the pockets of a tosser. Having just got back from seeing 13 goals in two matches the Bucs better entertain...Really different atmosphere at American stadiums albeit still intense....My girlfriend (yank) was in awe at at the City support against Arse & Scum...

Hi Rob, I'm a Buc fan as well! Still cannot believe we had only 86yrds of offense against the Giants. Its going to be a really bad year. Maybe it was time to lose Gruden but Raheem is really bad. Why didn't they go for a more established coach? Its like the Glazers want us to fail to get higher draft pics. Maybe Tebow? He might turn out to be the next Danny Weurhful (sp).

When I moved to Florida in 1992 & started watching American Football, I started following the Bucs. It made sense to me. I wanted to follow a Florida team; Miami had been and still were considered successful, the Jacksonville Jaguars didn't even exist at that point whereas Tampa were woeful, but starting to show some promise. The Tony Dungy years were awesome and it was a mistake to fire him. But Gruden came in and holey crap, they won the Superbowl! No substitute for City winning but nonetheless, a team I supported actually won something! Brilliant. Then the Glazers bought Ushited. A clear conflict of interest emerged. I immediately ended my allegiance to Tampa and have never rooted for a NFL team since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.