Buffon

HATTON-AUSTIN1_682_454718a.jpg

I saw my mate last night who I got the information off, I am as confident as you possibly can be about something that's not officially confirmed that this deal is done. I saw the messages his brother sent to him and it goes along the lines of 'You've got Buffon for £20m and you're paying him £200,000 a week...it's a fucking joke' (his brother is a Spurs fan and quite clearly not happy about our spending powers)...my mate replied 'is that definite?' to which his brother said '100%'.

My mate said he always gets information for him and he's never been wrong so I think this is done.

jay_mcfc said:
I saw my mate last night who I got the information off, I am as confident as you possibly can be about something that's not officially confirmed that this deal is done. I saw the messages his brother sent to him and it goes along the lines of 'You've got Buffon for £20m and you're paying him £200,000 a week...it's a fucking joke' (his brother is a Spurs fan and quite clearly not happy about our spending powers)...my mate replied 'is that definite?' to which his brother said '100%'.

My mate said he always gets information for him and he's never been wrong so I think this is done.

thanks for the update Jay

I still think it going to be an interesting Window even though the Doom and Gloomers don't

I wonder what impact this could have on our transfer window

we've got Robinho and are hopefully getting Buffon so that world class players up top and in goal

if this can be used to land one world class midfielder or striker surely no world class player we are potentially are going to after in Jan/summer could fail to see what we are trying to do.

if this is the case and we manage to sign one of the other rumored players ie Kaka, Eto'o or Villa it could well be the the catalyst for pushing really hard in the second half of the season.

Cheers Jay. £20m is certainly a lot less than the £60m previously banded about.

jay_mcfc said:

cheers for the info jay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.