Buffon

I was told weeks ago that Buffon was near enough a done deal however the name of the source given to me by my mate caused a bit of confusion however he's still adamant that he was told by someone connected with City that Buffon will sign in January but i'll believe it when i see it

mikeyboy said:
jay_mcfc said:
Robbo. said:
arh!! ok......Zimmer frame or what ever hes called on the Muen site said we are putting pen to paper on a superstar today

I honestly didn't know that.

Not read anything on here today, half an hour ago I got a text off a mate who works at a national paper who is adament City have signed Buffon for £20m....I'm trying to find out more.

And by the way I have near 10,000 posts and never have I started a rumour thread so watch this space.

like the sound of that, hope its comes true.
so we're linked very strongly with the best goalkeeper in the world(buffon), the best midfielder in the world (kaka), and the best striker in the world(villa).

lovely.

And we have Ben Haim.

this would be the perfect signal of intent that we mean business and can attract the worlds best players. and that the robinho signing wasnt a one off
also fantastic keeper !

stavros said:
this would be the perfect signal of intent that we mean business and can attract the worlds best players. and that the robinho signing wasnt a one off
also fantastic keeper !

Who is currently injured.

heel save us a few points this season for definite, i bet cech saves a lot of points in a season for chelsea!

BlueSam said:
surely someone like sky would have broke the news by now

Why if its not a done deal. I personally hope we donit him. Hes past it and we have a solid keeper in Joe Hart.

RobinJo said:
BlueSam said:
surely someone like sky would have broke the news by now

Why if its not a done deal. I personally hope we donit him. Hes past it and we have a solid keeper in Joe Hart.
hes hardly solid is he, great prospect, but not commanding enough in my eyes and also buffon will just hav tht presence!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.