Bukayo Saka

Grealish has nothing to do with how shite Sterling is,or how much better Saka is than him.

Shite Raheem Sterling has more goal contributions in the month of December than Grealish has all season. Considering you were telling this forum all last summer that Grealish was miles better, maybe we shouldn't take your opinion seriously?

Shite Raheem Sterling has more goal contributions in the month of December than Grealish has all season. Considering you were telling this forum all last summer that Grealish was miles better, maybe we shouldn't take your opinion seriously?
Lol,i couldnt give a flying fuck fella.

I watch plenty of football and i make my own judgements based on what im witnessing over 90 mins.....im not influenced by others,and i dont follow the herd.

Forums are for mixed opinion and discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol,i couldnt give a flying fuck fella.

I watch plenty of football and i make my own judgements based on what im witnessing over 90 mins.....im not influenced by others,and i dont follow the herd.

Forums are for mixed opinion and discussion.

Do you really think Sterling is that bad? Granted he is hugely frustrating but look what he has achieved in his career and how many times he has played for England... I’ve always maintained that Saka is a very good young player; but nothing more. I really doubt there would be a queue of tops clubs clamouring to sign him if he ever came available or wanted to leave Arsenal.

Do you really think Sterling is that bad? Granted he is hugely frustrating but look what he has achieved in his career and how many times he has played for England... I’ve always maintained that Saka is a very good young player; but nothing more. I really doubt there would be a queue of tops clubs clamouring to sign him if he ever came available or wanted to leave Arsenal.

Sterling has pace,great movement and timing.He lacks in other areas,technique being his biggest problem......but my biggest gripe is the way he allows defenders a fairly easy ride.Watch Jesus or the Dipper frontline,they never stop fighting and defending from the front,that aggression and passion is badly missing with Raheem.

Im not suggesting Saka is the be all and end all,but he would be a much better cog in our wheel as his game is more rounded/team focused and he offers more overall quality.

Hearing that we are monitoring the situation with him and Arsenal re new contract .I know its early days with him and Arsenal ,but I'd take him in a heartbeat

He's one of a handful of young Premier League players who I think could become great playing for us (also Smith-Rowe and Martinelli from Arsenal). However, I can't see it happening, certainly not this summer anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.