Bukayo Saka

I've always admired him and I think we have a secret deal to get him considering we been so kind to Arsenal recently in the players we sold them

Doubt we’re interested. There’s no way Arsenal would sell their best young player unless we offered stupid money, around £100m, and he’s not worth that. Rather get Leao if we’re after another winger, though the priority should be centre midfield and full back.

Doubt we’re interested. There’s no way Arsenal would sell their best young player unless we offered stupid money, around £100m, and he’s not worth that. Rather get Leao if we’re after another winger, though the priority should be centre midfield and full back.
Not sure he even is their best young player. Saliba and Martinelli are brighter prospects for me.

I've always admired him and I think we have a secret deal to get him considering we been so kind to Arsenal recently in the players we sold them
'Secret deal' LOL

'Kind'. You didnt give us Jesus and Zinchenko for free. We paid a more than fair fee for both players. Both Jesus and Zincheko were negotiated in isolation, they are not connected to anything.

Won't be anywhere close to £100m if they don't pin him down to a new contract asap, he can currently walk away for free in 2024.

And you know this how exactly?
Because why would we? Why would we promise to sell Saka to you? Your reward for selling us Jesus and Zinchenko was 80m pounds. We paid fair prices for players you wanted to sell. That was the deal.

And lets say for arguments sake we did 'promise', why would we obligated to respect this backroom agreement?

Won't be anywhere close to £100m if they don't pin him down to a new contract asap, he can currently walk away for free in 2024.
Thats true.

But the reports are we are working on a year 200k a year deal. Wasnt long ago we went to 350k a week to keep PEA, which in hindsight was a mistake, but it shows the levels of what we can offer.

I am 97% confident Saka signs

Thats true.

But the reports are we are working on a year 200k a year deal. Wasnt long ago we went to 350k a week to keep PEA, which in hindsight was a mistake, but it shows the levels of what we can offer.

I am 97% confident Saka signs

He will renew the contract i'm pretty sure.

Like Mount, Foden, and James. Being a boyhood fan of big 6 club will be very unlikely to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.