Bukayo Saka

Where did I say your our feeder club..as for martinelli if the bigger clubs did or do come sniffing he’d be off,players like getting paid well but at the end of the day they want champions league and a good chance of winning trophies..
For this comment to be true you have to deny the existence of Harry Kane.

You also need to remember footballers are actual people and have lifes, have relationships within the club and outside the club. They are not robots mindlessly chasing a higher wage and 'trophies'. Its more complicated than you make it out to be

You further need to remember, there was a time when Man City were never a club expected to win trophies, but players still joined in the hope they can win them in the future.

Why dont Arsenal have a right to self determination? Why cant we leverage our academy and scouting network and pool with it with smart signings to get better and make the next step up?

If there was a natural continuation of the top players perpetually moving to the clubs at the present top, then explain how Man City are top of the league? Because lets face it, it wasnt too long ago a top half finish was a great season for you guys (relax, dont brick it, its not a dig - remembering your modest roots is healthy)

Football is constantly evolving and is no where near as black and white as you think it is

You also need to remember footballers are actual people and have lifes, have relationships within the club and outside the club. They are not robots mindlessly chasing a higher wage and 'trophies'. Its more complicated than you make it out to be

You further need to remember, there was a time when Man City were never a club expected to win trophies, but players still joined in the hope they can win them in the future.

Why dont Arsenal have a right to self determination? Why cant we leverage our academy and scouting network and pool with it with smart signings to get better and make the next step up?

If there was a natural continuation of the top players perpetually moving to the clubs at the present top, then explain how Man City are top of the league? Because lets face it, it wasnt too long ago a top half finish was a great season for you guys (relax, dont brick it, its not a dig - remembering your modest roots is healthy)

Football is constantly evolving and is no where near as black and white as you think it is
Your coming across as an idiot,what has harry kane to do with martinelli and where did I say Manchester City I think I’m right in saying if a BIG club comes in for him ( not just City) he’d most likely be off as for Kane well he bottled it along with his agent brother..

A 100m ball boy.

Wow. That's spending power right their. Even more exotic than a 100m luxury bench player.

And I thought it was unusual when Real Madrid paid us 400k to steal our groundman. But Chi-town blues wants to spend 100m on a ball boy. Martinelli to be the water boy? Raheem to keep his place......

Do you train to be this stupid, like some sort of Olympic athlete, or is it entirely a genetic thing?

'freindly gooner'

Nah,youre just a fucking huge arrogant **** like the rest of your shithouse fanbase.

Friendly gooner!!
One of these shits and pisses and sniffs arses …..
and one is a German Shepherd/Alsatian

Attachments

• 759D8C2C-4197-4076-A498-0F517978F388.jpeg
    759D8C2C-4197-4076-A498-0F517978F388.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 12
Fair enough. Right about Martinelli though, potential Thierry Henry level footballer. With that being said, would cost a sensational fortune. If Villa could extract 100m for a 25 year Grealish whose glass ceiling is significantly lower than Martinelli, who is only 21, then mind boggles how much it would take to prise Martinelli away. Still has 3 years to run on his contract after this one, and very high chance we top him up again and get his contract back to 5 years in the summer. He has an affinity for Arsenal and strong relationship with Arteta. Dont be like the scousers who think every players north star is to play for them. And dont go on about Arsenal being your feeder club, you signed Nasri and thats it. Adebayor we actually sold and we knew what we were doing selling that headache for 25m. Clichy, Sagna, Toure were good players, bur replaceable. Its also been 8 years since Sagna left. How are we your feeder club? You've signed one top player from us that we were sad to see go.

Love Martinelli. Best young player we have had. Better than Cesc, Anelka and even Saka. You watch him outshine Neymar and Vinicius Jr at the World Cup.

I remember my first spliff, too.

Fair enough. Right about Martinelli though, potential Thierry Henry level footballer. With that being said, would cost a sensational fortune. If Villa could extract 100m for a 25 year Grealish whose glass ceiling is significantly lower than Martinelli, who is only 21, then mind boggles how much it would take to prise Martinelli away. Still has 3 years to run on his contract after this one, and very high chance we top him up again and get his contract back to 5 years in the summer. He has an affinity for Arsenal and strong relationship with Arteta. Dont be like the scousers who think every players north star is to play for them. And dont go on about Arsenal being your feeder club, you signed Nasri and thats it. Adebayor we actually sold and we knew what we were doing selling that headache for 25m. Clichy, Sagna, Toure were good players, bur replaceable. Its also been 8 years since Sagna left. How are we your feeder club? You've signed one top player from us that we were sad to see go.

Love Martinelli. Best young player we have had. Better than Cesc, Anelka and even Saka. You watch him outshine Neymar and Vinicius Jr at the World Cup.
You’re not good enough to be a city feeder club. I’d say you’re slightly below the rags at this point.
I envy you Ødegaard as well, he is just getting better and better. Only 23 and already 8 years of experience in senior football. I could see him being the best in the world in his position by the time he is 28
This is hilarious.

'freindly gooner'

Nah,youre just a fucking huge arrogant **** like the rest of your shithouse fanbase.

Makes me laugh. Few good results and they go round claiming their players are world class... Now is the time to step up to the plate when the pressure is on and they need to deliver. They failed miserably last night.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.