bulger killers on ch5

mick10 said:
mackenzie said:
mick10 said:
But happy to live in the marvellous one that 10year olds commit murder in? Not any old killing but a dragged out sadistic murder of a little boy. I grew up in Belfast through the troubles and I've experienced 1st hand family and friends who were killed. Seen a lot of incidents in the years as well, but nothing and I mean nothing upset me or made me as angry as the killing of James Bulger. I cried for weeks everytime this was on the news. I'd a son the same age at the time who looked pretty much like James and the thought of it being him nearly drove me insane. Still makes me sick. I'd fucking choke the pair of them to death to this day. Rotten bastards.

I'm not happy to live in a world where this happens either. So what do you suggest?
Sorry went to bed after I'd posted. I'm not offering any solution just plain simple vengeance. That's it. No amount of reasonable discussion or liberal rhetoric will make me change my mind one iota. And on a final note, if either one of these bastards Thompson or Venables had one ounce of regret, one micro of a conscience, one minute of regret they'd take themselves into a room put a rope up and hang their miserable selves, because if they'd any conscience at all they'd never be able to face another day for what they did to that little boy.

Fair enough, at least that's honest.

Watched it ladt night, very sad.

horrible situation where no good has come out of it, for me the one thing I would be vefy interested in would be the family situation these kids had been brought up in.

in many case's it's more a case of being dragged up than brought up. I have close friends who work in primary schools and they know certain kids are on a hiding to nothing due to the parents. They do what they can in school but at the end of the day the parents hold more influence.

mick10 said:
mackenzie said:
mick10 said:
But happy to live in the marvellous one that 10year olds commit murder in? Not any old killing but a dragged out sadistic murder of a little boy. I grew up in Belfast through the troubles and I've experienced 1st hand family and friends who were killed. Seen a lot of incidents in the years as well, but nothing and I mean nothing upset me or made me as angry as the killing of James Bulger. I cried for weeks everytime this was on the news. I'd a son the same age at the time who looked pretty much like James and the thought of it being him nearly drove me insane. Still makes me sick. I'd fucking choke the pair of them to death to this day. Rotten bastards.

I'm not happy to live in a world where this happens either. So what do you suggest?
Sorry went to bed after I'd posted. I'm not offering any solution just plain simple vengeance. That's it. No amount of reasonable discussion or liberal rhetoric will make me change my mind one iota. And on a final note, if either one of these bastards Thompson or Venables had one ounce of regret, one micro of a conscience, one minute of regret they'd take themselves into a room put a rope up and hang their miserable selves, because if they'd any conscience at all they'd never be able to face another day for what they did to that little boy.

What about if one of them, motivated by a strong sense of regret, is inspired to be a caring, generous, unselfish and positive member of society who is regarded as a role model and an inspiration to others?

SiMCFC said:
For crimes that are so barbaric and 100% proven people should be locked up indefinitely and suffer for the rest of there lives, infact if they can't handle 24/7 solitary confinement, give them the option of a cyanide tablet so they can finish themselves off, the state didn't kill them then!

WOW!!!

Fucking hell have we become Nutjobs r us

chabal said:
mick10 said:
mackenzie said:

What about if one of them, motivated by a strong sense of regret, is inspired to be a caring, generous, unselfish and positive member of society who is regarded as a role model and an inspiration to others?
Neither of them are.

If it makes me a nutjob by suggesting someone who did something so unthinkable to another person shouldn't see the light of day again then fair enough, also to the same people who are clearly following me round threads, get a life, people can have opinions that don't fit into your ideal world where bad people don't exist and it doesn't make me wrong (or you for that matter).

I am also very far from a right wing nutter so that is just stupidity on your part.

SiMCFC said:
If it makes me a nutjob by suggesting someone who did something so unthinkable to another person shouldn't see the light of day again then fair enough, also to the same people who are clearly following me round threads, get a life, people can have opinions that don't fit into your ideal world where bad people don't exist and it doesn't make me wrong (or you for that matter).

I am also very far from a right wing nutter so that is just stupidity on your part.

They were 10 years old FFS

Why would you want 10 year olds killed. Thats fucking insane pal

Rascal said:
SiMCFC said:

They were 10 years old FFS

Why would you want 10 year olds killed. Thats fucking insane pal

I haven't said I would want them killed, I said at 18 they should have been locked up indefinitely, if they couldn't hack knowing that they face a life behind bars they can end it themselves, rehabilitation is great until they get let out then go and murder someone a day later, which does happen in extreme circumstances, not a risk I would take, at 10 I didn't have murderous thoughts!

I don't want to derail the thread though so I will finish at that.

chabal said:
mick10 said:
mackenzie said:

Read the bit about having a conscience. If they really turn out that good and decent I'm not sure how they'd ever face another day. As I've stated nobody on this forum, by any media or face to face will ever change my opinion of these two bastards, ever. I cannot put into words how much I hate this pair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.