Bullet hole

It's not a bullet hole. The anti world cup protestors were chucking rocks at them last night and they are too cheap to get the glass replaced.

RandomJ said:
It's not a bullet hole. The anti world cup protestors were chucking rocks at them last night and they are too cheap to get the glass replaced.

Although this is the (most likely) correct account, I like to think someone with a high powered sniper rifle thought Clive Tyldesley was in there.

lloydie said:
RandomJ said:

Although this is the (most likely) correct account, I like to think someone with a high powered sniper rifle thought Clive Tyldesley was in there.

It's most definitely the answer - Chiles was talking about it last night; apparently it happened in the advert break right before the full time analysis.

Falastur said:
lloydie said:
RandomJ said:

It's most definitely the answer - Chiles was talking about it last night; apparently it happened in the advert break right before the full time analysis.

I initially thought you'd written "the ad break right before the full time whistle" then I remembered it was ITV, so that could've happened.

RandomJ said:

surely anti - itv pundit protesters?
although paddy v is a step in the right direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.