Bullying at a work place....

oakiecokie said:
CityChick said:
he reacted that bad just cos he was called him an idiot?? kinda proved the guy's point didnt he!

Just shows you know jack shit about bullying !!

Eh?

The persons who being bullied called the bully an idiot - and the bully reacted in a typically cowardly way. SoCityChick said it proves the poor guys point that the bully is an idiot - whats not knowing jack shit about bullying got to do with that?

Maybe the guy should get some help and stop acting like a idiot making animal noises.
Just a thought but work is hard enough putting up with people you dislike, egotistic twats and people who behave in a manner they wouldn't do outside of work with out having nutters walking around barking like dogs.

Blue Smarties said:
Judging by that I'd say calling him an idiot is a pretty accurate assessment.

Not half as idiotic as you !!!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:55 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
oakiecokie said:
CityChick said:
he reacted that bad just cos he was called him an idiot?? kinda proved the guy's point didnt he!

Eh?

The persons who being bullied called the bully an idiot - and the bully reacted in a typically cowardly way. SoCityChick said it proves the poor guys point that the bully is an idiot - whats not knowing jack shit about bullying got to do with that?

Thats NOT how I read it !!
Citychick placed "question marks" after the first sentence implying that "what the fucks wrong with him "

I was accused of bullying of sorts at the place I used to work at before. Out cleaning up the yard this fat woman out for a smoke sees I am sweeping up the yard throws the butt of her cig on the ground. I call her to pick it up as the bin is beside her she totally blanks me. I pick it up follow her into her office. In front of everyone in that office say to her Miss Piggy you dropped that on the ground in future put it in the bins when your out smoking. She runs off in a huff as I head out back to work.

Later that day I get called up to the office by the manager. He said to me what you have done is out of order. Miss Piggy came in and is too upset to work over what you said implying that she is fat. I said I wasnt calling her fat I was calling her Miss Piggy as in piggy dirty a Irish phrase. He was like we need to sort this out. Well your the manager I was cleaning up the yard she can see me with a brush right beside a bin and she throws the butt on the ground. I call her to pick it up and she ignores me. Shes even smoking in the container huge 40 foot container were I am working all the time. We do have to lock the container because she used to always there.

Cut a long story short I got away with it even though in a way I was calling her a fat dirty woman. Was told to avoid her and she was told to use the bins when she is smoking. Just in some cases when you are called for bullying its the biggest load of shit. The hassle you get is a joke when in fact the person who claims they are bullied are in fact causing problems for there selfs.

oakiecokie said:
Blue Smarties said:

Not half as idiotic as you !!!

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:55 pm --

daveduke67 said:
oakiecokie said:

Eh?

Citychick placed "question marks" after the first sentence implying that "what the fucks wrong with him "

so just because you read it wrong, i dont know anything about bullying?? (btw these question marks imply "what the fuck is wrong with you!" :)

CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Smarties said:

daveduke67 said:
Eh?

so just because you read it wrong, i dont know anything about bullying?? (btw these question marks imply "what they fuck is wrong with you!" :)

In that case i suggest you write correctly so people can understand your point.
So who is to blame,the lads or the middle aged man ??

oakiecokie said:
CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:

so just because you read it wrong, i dont know anything about bullying?? (btw these question marks imply "what they fuck is wrong with you!" :)

people did understand. it was just you that didnt.

Blue Smarties said:

You are a fuzzy bear and i hope to see you some time on the street.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
OK so I'm sure most of us enjoy work related "banter" and have a laugh and a joke with the boys, I for one is as guilty as charged considering I've been working at my place for almost 7 years now (since I was 17) but recently a middle aged man who has been there as long as I have has been subjected to a few lads trying to wind him up, I must stress this man suffers with mild autism so he has social communication problems as well as other little habits (such as making animal noises quietly)

Now these lads have been targeting these little habits of his and constantly copying them and he's been responding by saying everything they do in life is shit! Now I did warn them to ignore these comments and made it clear on the guys condition but they chose to ignore my advise and then the otherday the lads were at it again but something went wrong that the youngest lad didn't like, apparently the middle aged man responded with a comment I was told by one of the lads calling the youngest one an "idiot" this lad who's about 19 blew up and started calling him a idiot and saying he's got no kids or family and lives at home with his mum and dad, still ranting and calling him a idiot about an hour later the boss (laughing at the situation) asked me what went on I told him the lad was out of order but it seems that I got stitched up and the manager told the young lad I had grassed on him....

Some how I've been made out to be the bad guy but really I don't mind banter but full blown bullying is our of order....

Mate, you are a big lad, follow him into the bogs, and threaten to bum him.

CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:
CityChick said:

people did understand. it was just you that didnt.

You have NOT answered my question.Who is the bully ??
Straight forward question with hopefully an easy answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.