Bullying at a work place....

For fuck's sake. Everybody has agreed that the bloke should not be getting bullied, except for one who thinks work is hard enough as it is without having to deal with other people. If people took the time to read what is in front of them instead of going off on one we wouldn't have this confusion.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
For fuck's sake. Everybody has agreed that the bloke should not be getting bullied, except for one who thinks work is hard enough as it is without having to deal with other people. If people took the time to read what is in front of them instead of going off on one we wouldn't have this confusion.

Everybody hasn`t agreed so therefore read the fucking posts clearly !!
Theres at least 3 people who are claiming the middle aged guy is in the wrong by calling him a idiot etc !!!

oakiecokie said:

Theres at least 3 people who are claiming the middle aged guy is in the wrong by calling him a idiot etc !!!

The middle aged guy called the young lad an idiot. People are saying he was right to do so, as he was being bullied. Read it again.

topdogger said:
Maybe the guy should get some help and stop acting like a idiot making animal noises.
Just a thought but work is hard enough putting up with people you dislike, egotistic twats and people who behave in a manner they wouldn't do outside of work with out having nutters walking around barking like dogs.

In the event of being clarkied i just like to point out autism isn't something that can be cured its a mental dysfunction like downsyndrome.... there are many different types of autism full blown autism is when a person has the mental age of a 6 year old.... A good friend of mine has a sister who suffers with it maybe its the reason I feel so strongly against someone being bullied even with a mild condition....

To answer someons question he occasionally made a quaking noise I've had to work with the guy for 2 years and not once did it bother me, most the time I never noticed it if I'm being honest.... Its only recently become more noticeable when the lads have been constantly taking the piss out of it.... In fact one morning when it was just me and a women who arrived at the factory before opening hours we could hear him shouting and he's starting to show signs of detiriation.... like I said these have only happened prior the bullying....

As for going to higher authorities in my work place is just asking for further trouble.... what's annoying is that there are many more people who are just as pissed off as I am but I'm the only one to have made a complaint about it..

oakiecokie said:

what the fuck is your problem?!

it was the young lad who said idiot not the middle aged man, so maybe you should read the posts before commenting!

the middle aged guy wouldnt have called anyone anything if those scrotes would have left him alone. they are the bullies!!

oakiecokie said:

The middle aged guy called the young lad an idiot. People are saying he was right to do so, as he was being bullied. Read it again.

I don`t have to read it again because I fucking understand the situation and yes I agree with you.
Unfortunately NOT everyone does agree with us.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 pm --<br /><br />
CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:

it was the young lad who said idiot not the middle aged man, so maybe you should read the posts before commenting!

the middle aged guy wouldnt have called anyone anything if those scrotes would have left him alone. they are the bullies!!

At last you have put it in simplistic English terms and not as per your first post !!

oakiecokie said:
oakiecokie said:

I don`t have to read it again because I fucking understand the situation and yes I agree with you.
Unfortunately NOT everyone does agree with us.

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 pm --

CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:

At last you have put it in simplistic English terms and not as per your first post !!

I dumbed it down for you muppet

CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:

CityChick said:

No,you responded because your first post was a shit way of writing it correctly.

oakiecokie said:
CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:

No,you responded because your first post was a shit way of writing it correctly.

Stop digging, oakie.

CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:

CityChick said:

Errrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
Ever felt a right twat ??
No possibly not,but yours truly does !!
I hope you can accept my sincere apologies to you,Gaudiho and Blue Smarties for the shit reponses.
Having read the thread four times,it has finally sunk in,where I`ve made a complete twat of myself and yes I did read it incorrectly.
I`ve thrown that fucking big shovel into a skip,but will probably need it to fill the fucking big hole up and yes before you all say it,wait until I`ve put myself in it before covering !!
My sincere apologies to you three and any other poor sod I`ve offended on this topic.
Never live this one down and time for my tablets and a lie down in a dark room !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.