Bullying at a work place....

oakiecokie said:
CityChick said:
oakiecokie said:
I don`t have to read it again because I fucking understand the situation and yes I agree with you.
Unfortunately NOT everyone does agree with us.

-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 pm --

At last you have put it in simplistic English terms and not as per your first post !!

I dumbed it down for you muppet

No,you responded because your first post was a shit way of writing it correctly.

I think everyone else understood her post, it was just you who didn't and decided to go off on one.

Ovo said:
oakiecokie said:
CityChick said:
I dumbed it down for you muppet

No,you responded because your first post was a shit way of writing it correctly.

I think everyone else understood her post, it was just you who didn't and decided to go off on one.

Please read my previous post to yours !!
Talk about the shit hitting the fan !!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fair one oakie, it was a sensitive subject and I can understand why you felt so strongly about it mate.

Thanks mate,but still a **** for upsetting one and all,without reading it.
Wouldn`t mind but I honestly read the fucker four times and still made a balls up.
Even worse, before I retired "Equal Opportunities" was something I was involved in,as part of my job and teaching it to young people !!
No wonder the worlds fucked,with soft twunts like me !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.