Bumped my car, not amused

Uncle Wally One Ball

Im far from thrilled. Pair of old duffers are trying to fix the garage door 3 ones over from mine and they parked their car in a twat of a place randomly across the space. I asked if they would move it over but they were busy working, 'I'll watch you out' one of them says. Its a tights squeeze and Ive got to swing it out round the car once its out of the garage. Wingmirror is turned in as thats how I get it into my garage. Anyway, crunch, I bump the front nearside wing on the garage doorframe on the way out as Im watching behind to avoid his car. Its a plastic section between the bonnet and the door and its cracked it.
Deep breaths, ask the old boy why he didnt just move his car Id asked and about to say why did you leave it like that in the first place, and thought against causing a drama out of it and had to go to my errand.
Just got back and thought Id have a chat and see how the land lies with them, and spoke about the garage door they are working on so as to test the water and see what type of prick I was dealing with. They are a pair of brothers, possible twins, who are as thick and harmless as could be and are aged well into their 70s, like a pair of remedial chuckle brothers. Possible they are the oldest male twins in South Wales. I just couldnt cause a fuss, they are like your grandad and his old brother who have round to do a job for someone in the family.
So they cant fix the garage door as they are too old and daft and its too fucked, and Ive bumped my car causing damage. Good effort boys.

Useless old goats, shit happens i guess mate, fair play for not having a good old rant at them.
Have a brew/beer and remember you are not as ugly as Wayne pukeface Rooney :-)

there is a very good chance I would have made them move their car.
Youre bang on. My fault in that sense, why trust an old duffer you dont know. When I got back I listened to them quarrelling with eachother about the door they were fixing, Jesus they are daft. On about knocking bricks out of the pillar dividing it from the attached garage to make the new door fit. Was like they were bickering kids again. To me, to you. Not a good day

Youre bang on. My fault in that sense, why trust an old duffer you dont know. When I got back I listened to them quarrelling with eachother about the door they were fixing, Jesus they are daft. On about KNOCKING BRICKS out of the pillar dividing it from the attached garage to make the new door fit. Was like they were bickering kids again. To me, to you. Not a good day
If they want bricks knocking out of the pillar you could try reversing your car out of their garage and using the car wing to knock them out

Im far from thrilled. Pair of old duffers are trying to fix the garage door 3 ones over from mine and they parked their car in a twat of a place randomly across the space. I asked if they would move it over but they were busy working, 'I'll watch you out' one of them says. Its a tights squeeze and Ive got to swing it out round the car once its out of the garage. Wingmirror is turned in as thats how I get it into my garage. Anyway, crunch, I bump the front nearside wing on the garage doorframe on the way out as Im watching behind to avoid his car. Its a plastic section between the bonnet and the door and its cracked it.
Deep breaths, ask the old boy why he didnt just move his car Id asked and about to say why did you leave it like that in the first place, and thought against causing a drama out of it and had to go to my errand.
Just got back and thought Id have a chat and see how the land lies with them, and spoke about the garage door they are working on so as to test the water and see what type of prick I was dealing with. They are a pair of brothers, possible twins, who are as thick and harmless as could be and are aged well into their 70s, like a pair of remedial chuckle brothers. Possible they are the oldest male twins in South Wales. I just couldnt cause a fuss, they are like your grandad and his old brother who have round to do a job for someone in the family.
So they cant fix the garage door as they are too old and daft and its too fucked, and Ive bumped my car causing damage. Good effort boys.

They sound quite on the ball for South Wales.

Perhaps you should trade it in for a smart car or something with cameras and female rear parking sensors, on you could just have told the old cunts to move out of the fucking way or you'll piss through their letterbox and glue their false teeth to a cats arse.

Perhaps you should trade it in for a smart car or something with cameras and female rear parking sensors, on you could just have told the old cunts to move out of the fucking way or you'll piss through their letterbox and glue their false teeth to a cats arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.