Bunbury Western Australia

scall said:
Find Colin Singleton on Facebook, he's in charge of the Perth Blues, and yeah they meet in the Kangaroo Arms.

Is Bunbury where they have the dolphin dives? I went on that, and saw a dolphin fin, that was i

Rockingham mate. One of the dolphin dive instructors got bit on the arse and thigh last week by a tiger shark and she only got away alive cos one of the punters grabbed the sharks tail and yanked at it. She reckons she will be straight back in asap when she's healed. Getting a bit hairy now with more and more attacks and sightings close in. Sort of makes the pontoons at the local beach less attractive but has'nt stopped us surfing.

Ah, fond memories of bunbury from my travelling days in Oz some 10 years ago.......

Plenty of Stokies aswell as mancs in Perth too!! It's like a little England !

ChuckleBrother-FeedsTheGoat said:
hasnt stopped us surfing? theres been no swell for weeks if not months in perth

Suppose it depends how good you are and where you surf, i'm crap and surf at Secret Harbour so theres usually a wave big enough to keep me entertained. Sorry , i'll be clearer next time.
Busselton was ok by the way, even saw a young lad by the jetty with a brand new City top on.

Lovely area of the world! Got family out there in WA, all blues. I'll have to make a note of some of these names and contacts for when I'm next over! Up the Blues!

blueju said:
scall said:
Find Colin Singleton on Facebook, he's in charge of the Perth Blues, and yeah they meet in the Kangaroo Arms.

Is Bunbury where they have the dolphin dives? I went on that, and saw a dolphin fin, that was i

Rockingham mate. One of the dolphin dive instructors got bit on the arse and thigh last week by a tiger shark and she only got away alive cos one of the punters grabbed the sharks tail and yanked at it. She reckons she will be straight back in asap when she's healed. Getting a bit hairy now with more and more attacks and sightings close in. Sort of makes the pontoons at the local beach less attractive but has'nt stopped us surfing.

Reminds me of the Rochdale canal at full tide. Hope she get swell soon...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.