Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly that was the evening before we played Lazio at home and some of the local twats were looking for their Ultras, maybe your lot got mistaken for Lazio fans due to colours or what not.

Every club/country has idiots following them and we are surely no exception to that rule.

What about those ultras of yours who attacked a few City fans on the previous evening in Frankfurt before our game in Hoffenheim? I saw them getting prepared over the other side of the road, and they then charged over and had a go at the five or six blues who were outside having a smoke. When the rest of the City fans came out of the pub your lot legged it, apart from one twat who got caught up with and received a good kicking!
Was Bembeltown involved?

One of the most bizarre hooligan clashes I have witnessed was when Köln played at our ground some time in the 90´s during the carnival season. Carnival is a big thing for people from the Rhineland/Cologne area and they usually come dressed up to football games during that time of the year.

Our ground is located in a forest which used to be a hooligan playground in the 90´s because it was easy to get away from the police etc, especially after dark in winter.
Now during that specific match some Frankfurt fans clashed with Köln and it was just bizarre to witness the dressed up Cows/Clowns etc. from Cologne fist fight with the Frankfurt supporters.

The image of that one guys cow costume is still haunting me in my dreams. The way his udder swung with every punch is something you will never forget.

Would never happen in England due to people thinking they’re too cool. I’m on the brink of being fed up with English football and if I was better off, would travel to Germany for my football fix almost every time.
Come to one of the big Irish games, the football is shite but the atmosphere is brilliant.

Really?!? I’d love to. Who would you recommend?
Shamrock Rovers v Bohs or Pats, but if we manage to get promoted Drogheda v Dundalk is a fucking inferno, can't guarantee your safety around the ground though, although I'll do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.