Bundesliga 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be wrong but fairly certain it was a loan with option to buy and Eintracht had made up their mind very early into the season that they were going to buy him.
Ah ok fair enough. If that's the case I'm sure Frankfurt will try and persuade him to stay another year, but they may have to get top 4 to do so. Its difficult to resist the lure of Barca, but they can point to Malcolm as an example for why its not necessarily always a good idea.

Yes, Alte Försterei is the home ground of 1. FC Union Berlin. Have a nice time there and I would appreciate a report very much. I was very impressed every time when I went to Alte Försterei. :)
The Old Forestry , what a delightful name for a Stadium.

We do indeed have the option to buy Jovic for something like 12 Million and if he insists on joining Barca we should ask 50+ from them in today´s market (he is a future world class player in the making).

Even though the lure of Barca is obviously hard to resist Jovic always made the impression that he is super happy in Frankfurt and considering his age it might be beneficial for him to stay maybe another year or two and then make a move.

Once he started to become a regular starter he really blossomed so hopefully he is realistic enough to realize that at this stage of his carrer it would be more beneficial to play regular football rather than rotting on the bench. Even though I can obviously understand that money, playing with Messi, winning titles and the overall prestige of Barcelona will maybe mess with his head.

We really need to qualify for one of the European competitions to be able to hold onto Haller, Rebic and potentially Jovic, otherwise we will start from scratch again and will have once again to rebuild.

Thats one of the reasons why it feels so hard to establish in the top teams of the Bundesliga especially when you can´t compete with the other teams in terms of money.

Once you have a decent team you can be sure that the best players will be bought so you once again have to rely on your scouting team/manager to bring in replacements that hit the ground running. If you fail to do so you did not just waste precious money but you will easily end up in the relegation battle.

Stuttgart is a prime example...they almost managed to qualify for the EL last season (we got in instead of them as we won the cup), but they bought the wrong players and are a mess right now. In addition to that they will lose Pavart to Bayern in the summer as well.

Dresden away at Hamburg on a Monday evening. 8000 away fans and some crazy pyro.

That choreo was great as well. Dinosaur (Hamburg mascot) eating shit and in the process shitting out St.Pauli. ;)

3000 away fans going to Donetsk for our away game in the EL. Apparently thats the highest amount of away fans expected in Donetsk in recent history.
Think we took about 1,000 last season, and 800ish this season. Its a little easier to get to Kharkiv from Frankfurt but I'm not surprised at the numbers you're taking. Hope you get through. I would love to see you take 15k somewhere again like Bordeaux a few years back.

I'm expecting Dortmund to give Spurs a bit of a lesson tonight. I would want to avoid BVB if we both get through as I think they could hurt us on the break.

Been watching the start of the Hoffenheim-Hannover game and Schalke-Freiburg.

Hoffenheim following on from that Dortmund comeback.

Rabbi Matondo starting but Schalke really are crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.