Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been keeping half an eye on FC Schalke 04.......don't really know why

Any St Pauli fans?

Like to see St Pauli doing well because of what they represent as a club. Also Kaiserslautern and Hoffenheim (ended up in the Hoffenheim end at Dortmund for my stag do, crackin support!)

Hamburg have just absolutely blown their chance of promotion. Lost 5-1 at home to a small side (Sandhausen) when all they needed was a point. Absolutely threw it away when only a few weeks ago they were favourites for automatic promotion.

Hamburg (HSV) is such a shit show its unbelievable. I do want them back in the BuLi because it is 10 times more interesting to play them at home or away than playing the likes of Paderborn, but their comical fall from grace is a sight to behold.
Especially considering the attitude of their supporters that they deserve better because of their history.

The season has been really strange and I personally lost almost all interest in football after the corona break. Football is just not the same without fans and to me it felt incredible emotionless. After talking to some of my mates/relatives who support different clubs it felt the same for them.

Beaten at home 5-1. Shambles really.

Werder Bremen v Heidenheim in the playoff.

Almost as big a story is Nürnberg having to play in the relegation playoff to try and avoid consecutive relegations.

After 11 years though, Bundesliga returns to Bielefeld (if it actually exists).

Nürnberg. Do you think Furth blew it on purpose?

My favs are Aachen and Dresden. Dresden confirmed as relegated to the 3rd tier yesterday but thousands of fans turned up at the ground to cheer them. Brilliant support, remind me of City in the dark days.

Nürnberg. Do you think Furth blew it on purpose?
I'm sure the Fürth fans will say thats the case. They will be enjoying the predicament that Nürnberg find themselves though, and the satisfaction of finishing above them regardless.

My favs are Aachen and Dresden. Dresden confirmed as relegated to the 3rd tier yesterday but thousands of fans turned up at the ground to cheer them. Brilliant support, remind me of City in the dark days.
Thoroughly enjoyed my visits to both Aachen and Dresden. Both are really nice cities. I was close to "adopting" Aachen as my German team right up until the point at which they started singing YNWA. Urgh.

I saw the video of the Dresden fans at the ground. Impressive but not a lot of social distancing going on!

Not looking good for many of the sides from former East Germany (RB Leipzig aside). Dresden down in BuLi 2, Carl Zeiss Jena down in 3 Liga, with potentially two out of Zwickau, Chemnitz, Magdeburg, and Hallescher joining them.

To counter that, Lok Leipzig play Verl in the Regionnaliga play offs 2nd leg tomorrow night. First Leg finished 2-2.

I'm sure the Fürth fans will say thats the case. They will be enjoying the predicament that Nürnberg find themselves though, and the satisfaction of finishing above them regardless.

Thoroughly enjoyed my visits to both Aachen and Dresden. Both are really nice cities. I was close to "adopting" Aachen as my German team right up until the point at which they started singing YNWA. Urgh.

I saw the video of the Dresden fans at the ground. Impressive but not a lot of social distancing going on!

Not looking good for many of the sides from former East Germany (RB Leipzig aside). Dresden down in BuLi 2, Carl Zeiss Jena down in 3 Liga, with potentially two out of Zwickau, Chemnitz, Magdeburg, and Hallescher joining them.

To counter that, Lok Leipzig play Verl in the Regionnaliga play offs 2nd leg tomorrow night. First Leg finished 2-2.

Saw them play Lille in UEFA Cup a few years ago (in Cologne) and a couple of times since. Must admit never heard the YNWA bollox so hoping I never do.

Got a mate whos lived in Dresden 20 odd years so been there also, wonderful city and the fans are the best.

Saw them play Lille in UEFA Cup a few years ago (in Cologne) and a couple of times since. Must admit never heard the YNWA bollox so hoping I never do.

Got a mate whos lived in Dresden 20 odd years so been there also, wonderful city and the fans are the best.
Would either of you recommend Dresden for a group of 8 blokes? I know you both say it’s a great place but I’ve been apprehensive about the East of Germany being as welcoming to a group of English blokes as we’ve found the Rhine / Ruhr region to be.

Would either of you recommend Dresden for a group of 8 blokes? I know you both say it’s a great place but I’ve been apprehensive about the East of Germany being as welcoming to a group of English blokes as we’ve found the Rhine / Ruhr region to be.

I also went to Leipzig and didnt have problems. There was a few Brits who live in Dresden I went to the game with and a serious drink after and again all fine.

Dont believe all the shit in the media, I felt more safe in Leipzig and Dresden than I did in say somewhere like Frankfurt.

I also went to Leipzig and didnt have problems. There was a few Brits who live in Dresden I went to the game with and a serious drink after and again all fine.

Dont believe all the shit in the media, I felt more safe in Leipzig and Dresden than I did in say somewhere like Frankfurt.
I visited Dresden while at uni in Potsdam.

Unfortunately, On the day I chose to go there, it pissed down with rain all day and spoilt my day out, though it couldn’t hide the brilliant job the East German authorities did rebuilding the city after the terrible bombing attacks it was subject to during the war.
some of the architecture is truly stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.