Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that I’ve wondered for a while that cptaidan 88, Bembeltown or Rhineland might know is whether they do match programmes in Germany. I can’t recall seeing any for sale at Dortmund last year but would like them as souvenirs from my (hopefully) 5 planned upcoming matches.
I'd say there has been a program available at more than half of the German games I've been to, and at the majority of those, it's been completely free. They tend to be handed out just as you go through the turnstile or at the bottom of the steps into each section of the ground and they're just left available for you to take.

I'd say there has been a program available at more than half of the German games I've been to, and at the majority of those, it's been completely free. They tend to be handed out just as you go through the turnstile or at the bottom of the steps into each section of the ground and they're just left available for you to take.
Another way we have the piss taken out of us in England.

I stopped buying them after getting tickets for the 1894 seats. As I walked in, I was handed 4 match programmes. Me and my two lads and one of their friends went to our seats, took some pictures as it was the friend’s 1st match and then went to the bar. As we walked back to the stand the same lady handed me another 4.

Your average punter such as myself is paying £3-£4 a pop whilst they handed them out willy nilly to the privileged few.

I’ll keep an eye out when I return to Germany.

Just back from Cologne v Hertha Berlin. Cologne cruised to a 0 - 4 home defeat, albeit with 10 men for the second half. This was actually the first match I expected us to win, though we had an awful record aginst them before. Cologne's new manager under pressure already.

Bayern getting beat, and all the other challengers failing to win. Maybe a missed opportunity, but it's made the whole league unbelievably tight.

8 teams separated by 2 points. More teams could go level or close tomorrow

Bayern getting beat, and all the other challengers failing to win. Maybe a missed opportunity, but it's made the whole league unbelievably tight.

8 teams separated by 2 points. More teams could go level or close tomorrow
Communal, organic farmer’s league.

I met my mate Rhineland today at City v Villa before dropping him at Rochdale station so he could dash to Turf Moor for Burnley v Chelsea.

Top bloke who has helped me loads. I hope to have a few beers with him at Köln v Augsburg in November.

I met my mate Rhineland today at City v Villa before dropping him at Rochdale station so he could dash to Turf Moor for Burnley v Chelsea.

Top bloke who has helped me loads. I hope to have a few beers with him at Köln v Augsburg in November.

Couldn’t agree more.

He’s helped me out on numerous occasions, even providing tickets in the Koln end for away local derbies.

Not sure about his music taste though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.