Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't understand why the players would have been brought off the pitch.

Because the German FA has a special plan against actions like this.

First step is a short break on the pitch. Second is interruption of the match with the players leaving the pitch for some minutes. Third is that the match totally ends - match would be 0:3 to the opponent!

Some idiot fans in solidarity to some idiot fans of another club... the own club and the other fans do not count.

Because the German FA has a special plan against actions like this.

First step is a short break on the pitch. Second is interruption of the match with the players leaving the pitch for some minutes. Third is that the match totally ends - match would be 0:3 to the opponent!

Some idiot fans in solidarity to some idiot fans of another club... the own club and the other fans do not count.

Action like what? Was there racist abuse?

I've never understood the way other German footie fans just lick Bayern's arse.

The German fans I know.... hate Bayern with a passion.... not just the football club but the whole Bavarian attitude.

Action like what? Was there racist abuse?

Banners of any kind of harrassment.

No racist abuse. That was no topic in the Bayern curves in the recent years!

The German fans I know.... hate Bayern with a passion.... not just the football club but the whole Bavarian attitude.

Normal, or? It is love or hate! Usually everybody loves the underdog!

Had a great time with the Hoffenheim fans over there and in Manchester. Bayern fans love to take the moral high ground don't they. Their club has done more to destroy the Bundesliga than anyone by destroying anyone who tries to compete with them. German football needs clubs like RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim to provide more competition. I don't have a problem with the idea of fans owning clubs but it has been exploited in Germany by Bayern Munich. It's just the same as the UEFA cartel. Bayern are the wealthiest club with the wealthiest fanbase so how the hell can anyone ever challenge them.

Hoffenheim are a club not "owned" by the fans. The owner is a rich businessnan who owns over 50 percent of the club. The only others are Wolfsburg and Leverkeusen. These were originally factory teams of Volkswagen and Bayer. Hoffenheim are obviously a threat to the established German teams and are not liked. I hope they mix it up as Bayern Munich are just hoovering up all the talent.

The reasoning behind the dislike for the guy is pathetic and sums up Bayern as a club however I don’t see what’s so bad about the banner that warrants the game being halted, threats of abandonment and 20 minutes of non-football. Imagine that level of censorship happening over here, they’d be pitch invasions if they threatened to abandon a game because some had a giant inflatable penis with Fergies face on it...

It is not the Bayern fans... The normal football fans saw a great match from their team, in which the Bayern team showed a wonderful performance, in which an 18 year old scored a goal and showed, that he can be of big help in the next month without Lewy, a Coutinho, even if lucky because of deflections scored goal 4 and 5, in which the usual performers like Gnabry, Müller and Thiago performed...

They had a wonderful match until...

It is a couple of ultra fans that take the normal fans hostage...

And it was not even because of their own topic but that of BVB ultras they wanted to show solidarity with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.