Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see that catching on over here.
Probably same for Germany. Will have to wait for details. If you're sold out anytime it wouldn't make sense, maybe just for special tax reasons...

EDIT:
watched a bit of the presentation. The club seems to be in financial trouble, looking for new revenue streams (50k stadium half full, high cost). Many smaller German clubs are squeezed by deteriorating tv money and rising cost.

I think this is a very special project for the situation in Dusseldorf and I doubt we hear much more about that.
Sorry for this derailed Bundesliga thread, I thought it was more behind that in general.

Last edited:
Dortmund getting reffed like we did v Arsenal, denied a stonewall penalty to win it, to keep a certain team in Red in with a fighting chance

Anyway come on Hertha Berlin, operation #everyoneelsewintheleagueforDortmundsincethey'retoofuckinguselesstodoitthemselves is still alive.

Maybe a good sponsorship opportunity to be fair. "Attendance at the Etihad 100,000 sponsored by Carlsberg."
Not Carlsberg, let them near the ground and before you know it the place will be covered with candles and wreaths and we'll have poetry reading and karaoke sessions before every match.

Revolutionary plan in German football:

Fortuna Dusseldorf plan to let all fans in for free, ticket revenues offset by strategic investors.
3 free matches planned as a test next season.

https://www.dw.com/en/fortuna-düsseldorf-to-allow-fans-in-for-free/a-65437056
As a Fortuna fan, I think this is a great idea and has a good chance of succeeding financially long term.

Well worth keeping an eye on this.

City could easily do something like this for home League Cup games - it would create a huge amount of goodwill, ensure the ground is full, give a chance to people who couldn't normally attend and give young'uns the chance to go to a City game without breaking the bank.

A couple of weeks ago Schalke played at Hoffenheim and brought around 15000 away fans. That's more than Hoffenheim brought to away games in all season games combined.

Today Frankfurt plays at Hoffenheim and will bring at least 15000 as well. We play horrible football recently but I hope we sink the Hoffenheim ship today so they finally fuck off back to BuLi2. Stuttgart is playing at Hertha today which will have a massive impact on the relegation battle.

Right now it seems like Hamburg won't be able to directly promote to Bundesliga 1 once again which means potential relegation play offs against the likes of Stuttgart, Bochum and Hertha which would be really exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.