Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wee Borussia, Gladbach have a long standing friendship with the Juve Killers. Dortmund more a Celtc thing, but Celtc fans suck the cocky of any team who look at them twice, filthy wee whores.
The wee Borussia, Gladbach have a long standing friendship with the Juve Killers. Dortmund more a Celtc thing, but Celtc fans suck the cocky of any team who look at them twice, filthy wee whores.
Always thought Rangers Hamburg Celtic St Pauli

2 goals now. They’ve surely secured the 3 points. They’re so close now

Indeed.

They do the business on the last day and people can watch Bayern with egg on their face.
Mainz on the beach already going by their result against Stuttgart earlier, they can't get a European spot either now so hopefully they treat next week as a friendly.

Mainz on the beach already going by their result against Stuttgart earlier, they can't get a European spot either now so hopefully they treat next week as a friendly.
You would think so but in football, strange things happen but hope you’re right.

Always thought Rangers Hamburg Celtic St Pauli
According to one of my older BVB mates back in the day Hamburg and Dortmund had a friendship. Like I said Celtc are wee attention seeking whores who sook up to anyone, those lovely principled fans even have a wee friendship with those bastions of liberal views PSG.

According to one of my older BVB mates back in the day Hamburg and Dortmund had a friendship. Like I said Celtc are wee attention seeking whores who sook up to anyone, those lovely principled fans even have a wee friendship with those bastions of liberal views PSG.
Dortmund and Hamburg used to be a right wing/Nazi hotspot in the early 90s, hence the "connection".

Dortmund and Hamburg used to be a right wing/Nazi hotspot in the early 90s, hence the "connection".
The irony here being BVB had anti facist activists under the Nazis. I find the Blues Brothers Hamburg/Chelsky/Huns thing baffling given what the RAF did to Hamburg and the Chelsky Huns love of a ww2 dirty about German bombers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.