Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

Every season, there’s a couple of whoppers who like to put the same shit on the thread. I only had to look at page 1. They’re as predictable as they are boring.
I would hate to think I am included in that “boring” category!

I can’t see you “hilariously” predicting Bayern would win it on either of the first two pages.
You're not a numbers guy are you.
Fuck all hilarious about predicting a Bayern titie. Once in 12 years, well done.

You're not a numbers guy are you.
Fuck all hilarious about predicting a Bayern titie. Once in 12 years, well done.
I'm possibly better with numbers than you are with spelling to be fair. My job demands that I have an understanding.

I didn't contribute to Bayer Leverkusen's title so no need to give me a "well done", but thank you.

I don't find people predicting a Bayern Munich win hilarious, which is why I used inverted commas around the word.

I'm possibly better with numbers than you are with spelling to be fair. My job demands that I have an understanding.

I didn't contribute to Bayer Leverkusen's title so no need to give me a "well done", but thank you.

I don't find people predicting a Bayern Munich win hilarious, which is why I used inverted commas around the word.
Wow, an i instead of an l on a smart phone. Well done you win the spelling bee.
I won't be so trivial to bookmark this for an entire year, I'll leave that for the children.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.