Bundesliga Thread - 2023/24

Just booked Manchester-Cologne for the Polka 2nd Round and waiting for the dates to be confirmed

After attending Unterhaching v Augsburg and Regensburg v Madgeburg in the 1st Round I was hoping to follow the winners of one of those games, and similar for the next round, all the way to the Final in Berlin.

However, that's a long train journey, especially for Kiel v Magdeburg.

Now hoping for Viktoria Koln v Eintracht Frankfurt on the Tuesday and then Kaiserslautern v FC Koln on the Wednesday.

Last edited:
Just booked Manchester-Cologne for the Polka 2nd Round and waiting for the dates to be confirme
I Had similar thoughts about The Same Dates and was about to come over to England to watch wycombe v Cambridge and west ham v Arsenal, but will now settle with one Game on Home soil and treat myself to watch Kaiserslautern v Köln and The carnage on and Off The pitch that it usually generates.

It's all very tight in the Bundesliga right now just like the premier league.

Kane now has 8 goals and 4 assists in 7 games!! Crazy.

Leroy Sane has 6 goals as well

VFB Stuttgart's Guirassy leads the top scoring with a whopping 13 goals

Screenshot_20231009_120840_edit_2287650872547285.jpg

Thanks to Rhineland for driving me to Kaiserslautern v Cologne last night.

Shame about the result of a strange game,. which featured a little bit of everything, including some childish timewasting and a spectacular red card

I also enjoyed the stadium,.but it's not for the faint hearted,. appearing like a medieval castle on the top of a small mountain

The one thing that surprised me however was the shambolic queueing system which resulted in hundreds of away fans missing the kick off. I've witnessed this at a few German grounds so it's definitely not a one-off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.