Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually we do well after a horror performance but I'm not sure we have the mentality to make a statement.We're lacking leaders at the moment without our first team players. Pep may be forced to play Kev to get us through this. Dyche will know this and will give it a go with a strong side.

Whilst ill find out as soon as ive finished writing this I literally haven't got a clue if this game is tonight, tomorrow or Thursday which kind of sums up my feelings towards football at the minute, not going to games means its not football anymore to me.

Having said that this is the sweet sweet Carbao so hopefully we win it again

Usually we do well after a horror performance but I'm not sure we have the mentality to make a statement.We're lacking leaders at the moment without our first team players. Pep may be forced to play Kev to get us through this. Dyche will know this and will give it a go with a strong side.

Burnley have 12 fit senior players and will probably have to rest a couple ahead of the weekend. I don’t think he could put out a strong side even if he wanted to.

Honestly, if I was Pep, i'd throw this cup. Just keep playing the kids. The demands on the players are too much to chase this one this year as we can see already. There's a reason why Liverpool hardly have any injuries and have done better than us in the Champions League with an inferior team.

I hope we play the kids and we smash them into next week.I never want my team to lose,because that's odd and sad.
Its nothing odd and sad about wanting to go out of this cup for our own players good. If we can beat them with the kids i'm all for it, but I dont wanna see Kev anywhere near Phil fu*kings Bardsleys studs because we have to go through at all costs

What team Sean Dyche plays will depend on who and when Burnley play after us. The bigger the team the more players he will rest from the team that plays us.

Couldn't care less about this game, in-fact I hope we lose. The fixture congestion will kill us
Strange attitude

Next round after this is played 22/23 December when we should have fully function squad. The Semi's are only one game this season played 5/6 Jan & then the final is 28th Feb, by which time we might be allowed back in grounds in some capacity. So win tomorrow & we are 3 games from winning it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.