Burnley (A) Carabao Cup R4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Torres can get some decent game time without Mahrez on the pitch and hopefully we get to see Bernardo back tonight.

As much as we've enjoyed winning this thing, i think the toll on the squad has been noticeable at the back end. With no Aguero and now no Jesus its time time to make the sensible choice and throw all the kids in. Maybe some fitness for Bernardo and some more time for Mahrez but that's about it.

As much as we've enjoyed winning this thing, i think the toll on the squad has been noticeable at the back end. With no Aguero and now no Jesus its time time to make the sensible choice and throw all the kids in. Maybe some fitness for Bernardo and some more time for Mahrez but that's about it.
Conversely I think it is important to win a trophy for the new players in our squad. I agree that kids should get some game time but I cannot face losing to Burnley so soon after Leicester.

Conversely I think it is important to win a trophy for the new players in our squad. I agree that kids should get some game time but I cannot face losing to Burnley so soon after Leicester.
Id still like to win it and think the kids can certainly do that, i just think going for everything with a strong team is a clear risk given our squad at the moment. Torres should also start, Foden can probably handle more game time too so soon after Leicester. Lose this and certainly disappointing but lose to Leeds disastrous.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.