Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss take that the champions are not scheduled to play at home first game of the season, manufactured bullshit,
Premier League are utter arseholes...
Pretty sure this has been covered to the nth degree. Don't we usually request the first game to be away, to allow the pitch an extra week's recovery time after any summer concerts? Also, this particular summer, the work going on outside the stadium. Extra time to get fences/hoardings up.

Pretty sure this has been covered to the nth degree. Don't we usually request the first game to be away, to allow the pitch an extra week's recovery time after any summer concerts? Also, this particular summer, the work going on outside the stadium. Extra time to get fences/hoardings up.

This rings a bell

Only think Gvardiol will start if Stones isn’t available (rumours he also picked up an injury in training).

My prediction:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Stones/Gvardiol
Ake
Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne/Foden
Bernardo
Grealish
Haaland
You sure about John Boy Ric? Didn’t you say the same last week and are you trying to give Eccles Blue a cardiac arrest?

It won't be easy tonight. Vinnie will have them fully revved up (with it being their first game back in the PL), and they'll come out of the traps flying. Also, the crowd (once they've finished howling at the moon) will be hostile. If we can weather the onslaught in the opening half hour or so, I would hope that our greater overall quality should prevail. I'll gladly take a 2-0 win right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.