Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not looking forward to the extra time and the new rules regarding bookings. It’s the same for all sides I know but we could end up playing 8 aside. The extra time in the professional game will see more injuries to players. How is this good for our game I’ll never know. I predict fans will get really pissed off with the new rulings from all clubs. Our very own early leavers could be setting new records this season of maybe up to leaving 45 mins early. Tough start tonight for sure. I think we will win but it will be tough.

If Lewis starts, I wonder if the rumour of Dias, Stones and Bernardo all having knocks was true. Could see something like:

Ederson
Walker Akanji Gvardiol Ake
Lewis Rodri Kovacic
Foden Haaland Grealish

Will be interesting to see what the 18 to 25vblock looks like tonight if city go ahead and lump them together ,my money would be on a slightly older crowd
It is half a block or so and the worst seats. Anyone who doesn't like their seat will stand in the aisles as normal there for a better view.

7 minutes added on time first half then 28 minutes added on 2nd half both teams fucked and PIGMOL steal the headlines not the football. Welcome back Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.