Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine it may be on BBC Radio 5 live, with it being the only game on tomorrow evening. You may be able to listen to it online, dependant on the data coverage where you're driving.
Thanks Jim. 5 live blocks certain games. Not sure if it's because of my location though.
I might put the fubo app on the wifes phone (she has unlimited data) and. listen to it that way.
I could always let her drive and I could watch it on the phone. Haha, Yeah right.

Allow plenty of time if your driving to burnley blues, junctions 9 & 10 of the m65 are horrendous to get off due to roadworks, stationary traffic for 30mins is the norm at rush hour, then theirs the town centre nightmare with no through traffic allowed under “the culvert”, good luck blues!!

Anyway back to the game, predicted XI, that’s if we’re still allowed to make a prediction without getting abuse : )

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kdb
Kovacic
Bernardo
Grealish
Haaland
Foden for Bernie and Ake over the new lad ( he's a unit mind )
Shirly Phillips could start this and let Rodders play with Del boy :-)

Anyway back to the game, predicted XI, that’s if we’re still allowed to make a prediction without getting abuse : )

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Stones
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kdb
Kovacic
Bernardo
Grealish
Haaland
My teams same in every position except i think phil starts instead of kev.

Thanks Jim. 5 live blocks certain games. Not sure if it's because of my location though.
I might put the fubo app on the wifes phone (she has unlimited data) and. listen to it that way.
I could always let her drive and I could watch it on the phone. Haha, Yeah right.
If you can get on the Club website they usually have live commentary on there.Alternatively Radio Manchester has live commentary.

I don't take any notice of anyone on here, they all want to think they're the Billy big bollocks know it alls,
So you come on a forum of thousands of people who share ideas, opinions, news, facts and speculation and don’t take any notice of anyone? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.