Burnley (A) - Fri 11th Aug | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Laporte starts? As he’s better than Ake at playing out from the back especially with Burnley’s press.
He could do but I think I saw someone saying Lewis starts, so could be Lewis inverting from left back:

Foden—————Haaland————Bernardo
————Kovacic————De Bruyne———
—————Lewis—————Rodri—————
———Ake————Akanji———Walker———
—————————Ederson————————

The resurrection of Matteo Kovacic, what an incredible recovery from death in less than 24 hours
Leaked footage from the physio room yesterday.

faith-healer-be-healed.gif

I imagine it’ll be more a back three of Walker, Akanji and Ake with Lewis pushing up alongside Rodri.
Which he can do from left or right, I remember listening to a few outside the ground against the rags last season when we started with Ake & Akanji (plus no Rodri) that turned out ok

You do that, personally I think it's a little misleading as it comes across as you know they are out as a fact
I can’t help how you interpret my post. Only thing I'll say, and it's my final word on it, is that no one else seemed to have a problem with my post. So, maybe the issue is at your end. Have a good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.