Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

One thing that's annoying me is it's another game where the opposition should have had a player sent off. How on earth did Long stay on the pitch? It's happening on a game by game basis and the referees aren't doing their jobs.

To be fair, Burnley had key injuries too. For the second half, 7 of our first XI were out injured.

Point taken there something that appears to have been overlooked a bit. I think Pope has been magnificent for you. Burnley is always a tough place to go, the rags were lucky to scrape a win there.

we did fine for 65/70 mins, we should have been 2-0 minimum after Sterling fluffed his chance. one of them days. should have won, didnt.

Whilst you can take the view that we've dropped points, the fact is that the gap between first and second place is now one point larger than it was 10 days ago. There will be ups and downs along the way, as there always is, but it feels like we're a very different team to the one I watched last season. We may not win it on 7 Apr (I personally think it will be a couple of weeks later) but I have faith that we're going to get there.

Enjoy the ride, blues - this is some of the best football I've ever witnessed.

One thing that's annoying me is it's another game where the opposition should have had a player sent off. How on earth did Long stay on the pitch? It's happening on a game by game basis and the referees aren't doing their jobs.
Possibly Jack Cork too. Should have definitely been booked for an earlier pull back but may not have took the later booking if he'd picked up the first - that said, if he hadn't, we may have been away and scored a goal. I suppose we'll just have to get used to having our games refereed differently because there's naff all we can do about it.

Rags are abound on this forum celebrating any time City don't win. Their only pleasure. Long will it continue..
There are also a lot of paranoid individuals who assume that a comment in any way critical is indicative of somebody trying to sow mischief. Poor or below par performances or exceptional amazing performances will always elicit a greater response from the support base than run of the mill ones. Furthermore, one would assume that the head coach his staff and the players will be deeply critical of the failure to close out the game last Saturday. I have supported City for decades yet have occasionally being called a Rag which I find laughable tbh. At the end of the day it might be useful if we all showed more respect to views that we don't don't agree with.

There are also a lot of paranoid individuals who assume that a comment in any way critical is indicative of somebody trying to sow mischief. Poor or below par performances or exceptional amazing performances will always elicit a greater response from the support base than run of the mill ones. Furthermore, one would assume that the head coach his staff and the players will be deeply critical of the failure to close out the game last Saturday. I have supported City for decades yet have occasionally being called a Rag which I find laughable tbh. At the end of the day it might be useful if we all showed more respect to views that we don't don't agree with.

Bit of a pigs trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.