Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

How many times are Sky going to tell us how far the ball was over
It's how they market the Premier League, that everything is margins and can change at any moment, so they'll milk it for all it's worth.

Amazing Stats. They are a tall team so zero corners conceeded and minimum free kicks:

Booking for us time wasting but again nothing when they were at it at 0-0
Tierney is a shocking ref for us though, always out to stitch us over
Dream now is Liverpool to lose at Newcastle Sat night to give us the chance to win it at home to Leicester
Possession
Home30%
Away70%
Shots
Home2
Away25
Shots on Target
Home0
Away7
Corners
Home0
Away6
Fouls
Home5
Away7

That gurning cünt Dyche is a disgrace to PL football. They had no intention of trying to play football. I really hope they get relegated next season.

Really important win in the chase for the title.
3 points is all that mattered.
Move on. Prepare for Leicester.
We HAVE to be more ruthless when teams leave us with 5 on 3 in their half.

Massive win, HUGE!!!

We deserved to beat the 6 fingered anti football knuckle dragging sister shagging twats.
Tierney never gives us fuck all..it was a blatant handball and he turned it down..
Burnley are a fucking disgrace to the Premier League..anti football ..cloggers .
Hope they get relegated next season..
Fantastic by our lads...not so much the flowing football we usually play but sheer guys and never say die attitude.
Vinnie was magnificent as was Bernie ... Zinch and Walker excellent and Gabby looked so good when he came on ..great subs by Pep...I don't know about the players but I feel shattered .

Man, shitbags on MSNBC talking about how if we win the title it was decided by the ball being 2.9cm across the line, and dippers one that didn't cross. Yeah, sure, you bunch of wankers. Not like we won a shitload of other games or anything like that. Only a few cm's decided the entire season. Anyway, what fucking difference does it make if the ball was 2.9cm, 10cm, 50cm, or two feet across the line ? All are across the line.
Anyway, such a nervy game and pray that we don't play like that against Leicester.

Nice job boys all the same. Not pretty and was bricking it for 90 minutes, but job done all the same.
If they feel like that then great. Let the bitter scousers lap it up.

Bloody hell, glad they're playing and not me. I've got a headache and I feel a bit ill. 2 games left. Lots of noise on Monday (still think Liverpool will drop points on Saturday, meaning that we can more or less win it at home).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.