Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

I see PIGMOL applied the sliding scale law in tonights match. I'd love them to explain why our refs don't get selected for world cups, maybe FIFA do not like the way they apply the laws of the game. A FIFA ref would have gone to the monitor. I know we invented the game but really, we need to apply the laws of the game as they are in the rest of the world. But the PL need to control the "Product"

I see PIGMOL applied the sliding scale law in tonights match. I'd love them to explain why our refs don't get selected for world cups, maybe FIFA do not like the way they apply the laws of the game. A FIFA ref would have gone to the monitor. I know we invented the game but really, we need to apply the laws of the game as they are in the rest of the world. But the PL need to control the "Product"
Yup, pretty much that. Good for the league

We’re winning at a canter because of our defence but that game really should have been 5-0.
we are doing everything right at the moment except for the clinical edge in front of goal.
I can see Liverpool winning easy enough tonight too so I just hope Pep has a master plan to pull them apart at the weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.