Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Manchester City are the first Premier League side since Arsenal in 2002 to win 13 consecutive matches in all competitions

Defence great again but worried about our front 3 notably Jesus and Sterling who both seem to need tap ins to score and offer very little else as a goal threat. How a PL player can miss as many one on ones as Sterling is baffling. Hopefully Kun is back soon

I am sick of football, there is no joy in watching this shit. We win 2 nil, top of the league and yet a wanker with a VAR screen can act so corruptly without a word being said. It spoilt a perfectly good 3rd goal and the non penalty is just a total joke.

So, you don't know, then.

I can remember Sterling taking one free kick at goal, this season and he scored it.

He also had a hot streak scoring earlier in the season, so he can't be as shit as you think he is.
Mate I'm not interested in his free kicks, I said he was disappointing 1 on 1, how many chances today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.