Not open for further replies.
——————————Ederson—————————
———Otamendi—-Stones—-Laporte———
Walker——————-Yaya——————Zinchenko
—————-De Bruyne——B.Silva——————
———————Aguero——Diaz————————

Could also go for this.

Rest for Fernandinho and Sterling.

I think with the amount of attacking injuries we have it may be a good idea to go to this formation. Diaz looked ready to start tonight..

If Silva is unavailable

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Danilo
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero

Ederson

Danilo
Ota
Laporte
Zinchenko

Dinho
De Bruyne
Gundogan

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Tempting after today to say play the U23s.
Sick to death of the lack of protection from "so called" Premier League referees.
Champions League is a real possibility this season - if we can keep our key players fit.
We can give players nearly a month off ditching this fixture and the Wigan cup tie

i can see fernandinho being banned for this one and the next two domestic games as the bbc are reporting that rag madeley missed fern stamping deliberately on a west brom players thigh. how they know he missed it and just didn't decide it was accident is beyond me its as if they have immediate access to his notebook after the match. an enforced rest may work in our favour as he does need a rest. is the stamp from fernandinho on a loop on ssn? those thugs should have had 3 reds tonight but two yellows as per the norm for red card challenges and nothing to see re the assault on walker.

Even though it’ll be a tough physical match I would start Danilo over Walker. Kyle has been piling up the minutes this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.