Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the piss can’s arse by what he said about the rags bringing youth through.

He can do one for furthering that fucking myth. They had a great crop once in recent times and with the stranglehold they had on the league and it being less competitive they were able to fully realise their potential. For every Scholes, Beckham and STD breeding ground they have a Gibson, Cleverly and Chadwick.

Play them in a couple of games and stick a few extra million on their price tag so purplenose's lackeys at other clubs could buy them for rip off prices. The United Way™.

This will be a hard game no doubt about it. Whilst we should win, a draw would not surprise me in the slightest. The players that are available will have to play out of their skins over the next few weeks to maitain the momentum. Any win and no more injuries ( oh and some decent refereeing if its not too much to ask) for me please.

Sean Dyche says Pep Guardiola is no longer a champion of youth as he opts to spend on players instead ahead of the game tomorrow.

Lot of kind a hostile reactions on here. What he says is not that far from the truth now is it? We do buy a lot, the academy hasn’t brought foreword that many players, and the PL has indeed changed compared to about 10 years ago. The question was not about Burnley but about City.

Anyways, it would be nice for a youngster like Diaz to come on and score a goal. Like it’s nice whoever player scores for us. And tbh I think we will win at Burnley. I doubt Burnley will defend deep as they are at home. If Laporte starts he will be a lot busier that Wednesday. But nothing to be worried about. I’m pretty confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.