Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need two quick goals to settle the nerves. If we let them into the game it will get tetchy and anything could happen. Cant wait for the game but I dont think I will sleep tonight. Need more beers in the morning the settle my own nerves before another visit to Turd Moore.

.......................Ederson

Walker.....Kompany.....Laporte....Zinchenko

.....................Gundogan

.............Bernardo.............Silva

Sterling.....................................Sane

...........................Aguero

It's a small side so will need to be mindful of their set-pieces.
Just don't see Vinny playing Wednesday & tomorrow. Nico IMO is best fit to man handle Wood & Barnes.

Quick goals is the way forward & be 1st to the 2nd balls.

.......................Ederson

Walker.....Kompany.....Laporte....Zinchenko

.....................Gundogan

.............Bernardo.............Silva

Sterling.....................................Sane

...........................Aguero

It's a small side so will need to be mindful of their set-pieces.
I've a feeling that we might see Laporte - especially if Leroy plays - at LB to add some height as we are going to be in serious trouble at set pieces

I can’t sleep, shitting already. Ffs I wonder if all my generation of fans are similar..I am 55?

20 years younger and been shitting it since about an hour after the final whistle on Wednesday.

Can't shake this crappy feeling we're gonna fuck this up somehow. I'd bite your hand off for a scrappy, nervy one nil win right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.