Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my only query was whether he’d shift Laporte out to left-back and either Otamendi or Stones to come in alongside Kompany if he was fit enough. However, Pep’s obviously taking the viewpoint that we’ll cause them sufficient problems for us not to overly worry about the aerial bombardment.

Ben mee sending off be nice in first 10 mins

That's what I'm hoping him or others as their tactics will be obvious after 15mins getting well and truly stuck in and picking up a few cards.

I just hope they stack up and someone picks up a second yellow at some point and then go backs against the wall which would be ideal then I reckon.

Looks like a good line up I think... we should really win this game comfortably but then we are City and we will probably scrap a 0:1 win in the 92nd minute or get hammered 4:2 after having 80% possession throughout the game and Burnley only registering 4 shots on target from a corner kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.