Burnley (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As they're a much bigger team physically than us then we need to be concentrating from the off. No silly free kicks conceded and no stupid turnovers in our last third. Watch the second ball from flick ons and be alert for Zinchnko getting outmatched by Barnes or Wood from the opposite side balls in. Big game from Aguero needed. Really hope he's 100% and right on it from the off. Gundog needs to be switched on when we don't have the ball too. Sane and Sterling....just go at them and cause havoc.

I just dont think we need him,and we'd be better off without him.
We have become used to playing without him. It's not that don't need him though. If he was fit he would be playing. We were lucky that zinch has become a solid player there instead.

I suppose it's serendipity, one stupid lunge against palace has fucked up his short term career.

I think if it was anyone but Liverpool (and United) challenging us it would be much easier to enjoy.

The looming possibility of dropping points and handing those ****s the title is the thing that haunts most blues.
Think is good it's been one of those two teams/fans...helps focus us & the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.