Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck knows this season what will happen as it depends on what City turns up.

Easily win 5-0 and seemingly also struggle and concede shit goals.

Gundogan is suspended so Pep needs to think differently although i think he will just replace a lack of pace with a lack of pace and put Rodri in there and Foden will yet again sit on the bench.

Fernandinho will also no doubt play CB whilst we have Otamendi or Stones sat on the bench and Garcia sat on his arse at home.

Square pegs in square holes time imo and lets get some solidity back and the results coming in again. Do that and there is no reasons why this side cant go on to win 14/15 games on the spin again and apply some pressure.

I expected us to drop points against both Newcastle and Burnley and am sticking with that. Burnley’s battering rams should enjoy themselves against our mighty central defence. It’s down to whether we can match them at the other end.

A draw if the right side is picked.

Ederson

Walker
Otamendi
Stones
Mendy

Fernandinho
Foden
De Bruyne

Bernardo
Sterling
Jesus

Going to be a tough game this, I'm going for 1-1. Our centre halves will get bullied especially Stones, More than likely Burnley will be looking to leave Barnes or Wood on our full backs with balls in the box.
Another night of loadd of possession and doing sweet fuck all against a hard working 11 man defence.

Stick ferny back in his usual brilliant position and our CB's will not get bullied by anyone and that is a guarantee.

Sometimes the answer to the problem has been staring you in the face all along.

Pep has tried to be far too clever of late and its bit us on the arse.

Ederson
walker , stones, otamendi , cancelo
Kdb foden fernandinho
Bernardo sterling jesus
Yes looks the best option as we need more pace and energy in the team which we don’t have when Gundogan and Mahrez play. Can’t see Mendy playing again after the Newcastle ‘performance’. Will Aguero be back for Manyoo match ?

I don't know where our next victory is coming from at the moment, confidence isn't looking great in this team and Burnley will be another team smarting after a poor result against Palace. My head says we're going to lose this 2-0, I'd go with this side Ederson, Walker, Angelino, Otamendi, Stones, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Foden, B.Silva, Sterling, Jesus.

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, Mendy, Rodri, Mahrez, D.Silva, Nmecha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.