Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna get 3 points. The style of play is inherent to the need to keep up with the teams above us. And results will improve self confidence.
And to be fair we will never ever get the recognition we should get for the silverware we won nor the style of play in which we won it, so right now I don’t give a flying feck how we win it. Just win !!
Post of the thread.

After mine, obviously.

Dinho is never playing in the middle again unless gundy and rodders are out,it was always the plan,pep said it last season and has repeated it this week

What i actually said Karen was that he wont stay at Centre half once Laporte is back.

Maybe thats why Pep is saying he is unsure if Ferna will sign an extended contract at the end of this season....maybe ferna is waiting to see what is happening with his long term midfield position.

Personally teh no.6 position should be between Rodri and Ferna - Gundogan shouldnt even get into the picture if both are fit.....What we need to do is find a younger ferna to fight it out with Rodri, sell gundogan and buy someone better suited to our midfield....however . witht he other midfield movements (namely Silva leaving( it start to get comlicated...just hope Pep doesnt see Gundo as able to replace Silva even if only temporary -we have already seen he is nowhere near the level for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.