Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the same as Newcastle. I full expect the home team team to play a 10 man defence.

With our constant leaking of goals from very few chances, I think Managers would be mad to try anything else. The tactic to get a result against us is defend deep, frustrate, tire us out, let us miss 10 gilt edged chances and then score from the first attack of the game.

Otamendi is the best we have aerially, was always gonna start. Angelino is a worry for me, big diagonal balls catch him out time after time. Can see walker playing most of the game centre mid again and Rodri dropping for long balls. Come on city!!!
I reckon big diagonal, long balls would catch us all out if they came at us outside our peripheral vision ....

THeres so much uncertainty in defence. Its time to pick a defence and stick with it for a run of games. We chop and change every fucking game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.